GP Contstruction Group
Are you looking for the best roof hail damage repair services in the regions of DFW, OKC, and AUS? If so, you've come to the right company. Our expert storm damage repair experts at GP Construction specialize in many different services, which includes roof hail damage repair, so contact us asap to receive a free quote, including completion time.
With the highest of customer satisfaction reviews and recommendations, GP Construction is clearly the best value and highest rated full service storm repair pro in Texas & Oklahoma. If you are interested in any other Roofing Serivces visit our service gallery page.
Getting a new roof might be daunting but let our experts help! If you aren’t sure if you need a new roof check out these 8 tips:
1. Shingle damage – If you see that there are missing shingles or that the shingles are curling back or buckling out, this could be cause for concern. Cracked shingles, caused by wind and can also serve as a warning.
2. Roof Age – If your roof is more than 20 years old, it might be time for a new roof. Even if your roof looks good from the outside, being more than 20 years old can cause some major damage.
3. Granules – If you find that your shingles are losing their granules or excessive granules in your gutters, there might be cause for concern. Shingles tend to lose their granules toward the end of their life cycle.
4. Moss – If you can visibly see moss or mold growing on your roof or in your attic, you probably need a new roof. Moss will grow in consistently moist areas so if your roof is maintaining that level of moisture, you probably need a new roof.
5. Attic Check – If you can see leaks or ice in your attic you might need a new roof. Another sign you should check for in your attic is if there is any light shining through into your attic. GO in during the day, specifically when the sun is highest in the sky and check your attic to see if the light is shining through anywhere.
6. Dark Areas – This could mean your roof has some sort of fungus, mold, or algae growth, or that the shingles’ protective granules are gone. You may not need to replace your roof right away but this could take away from curb appeal. Cleaning the roof is an option but can also cause the roof to wear faster.
7. Energy Bill – If you energy bill is surging it might be due in part to moisture from your roof that is dripping into your insulation and reducing its effectiveness. Another cause of high costs could be insufficient attic ventilation, making the cooling system to run harder and more often.
8. Sagging – Any type of roof sagging is not only unsightly but could also cause cataclysmic problems. A sagging roof could be an indication of a structural issue. There could be a problem with the decking in the attic, supports in the foundation or an issue that equally dire.
We would love to hear from you so let's get in touch!